Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sun bathing....


So I was minding my own business sun bathing when old Mrs Pritchett started yelling about a dirty whore. I didn't think nothing of it until I was covered with a bucket of ice water!

That grumpy old bitch had come into my back yard and dumped a bucket of ice water on me. She was screaming and yelling all sorts of crazy stuff. Her poor little old husband was pulling her away apologizing for his wife the whole time. He also was checking out my body! Giggles! Cant say as I blame him. I am hot! I told him he could make it up to me some way. I was sure.
I thought his wife was gonna have a tizzy when he smiled at me!

Its not like I fuck him all that often.....just once a week when she went shopping. Giggles!

I suppose I should stop enticing her husband......Nahhhhhh
Wheres the fun in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment