Thursday, July 19, 2012

Such fun!


Went down to the pool wearing my bikini. I was laying there enjoying the sun when all of the sudden this punk kid swiped my bikini top off of me and ran off. I stood there topless yelling at him to bring it back. I was jumping up and down screaming at him too! My titties kept bouncing and jiggling around. This went on for several minutes until someone handed me a towel and said I needed to cover up. Reluctantly I wrapped the towel around me and thanked the handsome well hung life guard. (You could see his package in his speedos!) He never looked me in the eye the whole time he chatted with me about getting my bikini top back. He just watched my tits. Then he asked for my number. I gave it to him of course and then went home.
When I got there the punk kid sat there on my porch with my bikini top. I handed him a $20 and he handed me my top. As he ran off he yelled at me "Nice doing business with you!"

1 comment:

  1. Candi, you are a very naughty girl!

    Someone should spank your bottom!

    ~Lady Koregan

    ReplyDelete