Friday, June 29, 2012

Pussy Rich...

I needed to get my air-conditioner fixed! OMG did you see the heat reports for this week end?! 105 temps! And here I was with no A/C??! And broke as a joke. However! I have a sweet pussy and knew just how to "pay" the repair man. So I scheduled the emergency repair call and then went and got ready! You just know I had to have a short short skirt with thong panties on.....a tight tshirt with no bra. I was looking hot! I was all excited when the door bell rang! I was gonna get fucked good and get my A/C fixed.

Then I opened my door.

I was gonna cry! It was the first girl repairman I had ever seen! How was I suppose to pay her to fix my A/C???

Then I saw how she was looking at me. GIGGLES!!
I got my A/C fixed! And and a free side of pussy with my order! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment