Monday, June 18, 2012

Slut School?!!!

So I have been fucking my neighbor Old Man Henry. He has the biggest cock! And his wife, I guess has found out I have been fucking him! She came over and demanded that I teach her how to be a slut. So here I have this old lady wanting to learn how to please her man! It was almost too much! Giggles! So I invited my boyfriend over and taught her how to suck cock. At first she didn't want to but then I explained.....a proper slut never turns down a good cock. It took a bit of practice on her part, but my boyfriend didn't seem to mind using her as a cum dumpster.

Oh good lord you should have heard my neighbors last night! OMG you would have thought they were running a whore house. I loved hearing them going at it.

So the next day she was back with her best friend and demanding I teach her how to take cock in her ass. Jeesh! I should start a slut school! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment