Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Creamie Candie

Hi! I am Candie.

Wouldn’t you like to cum and fuck me while everyone else watches! Let’s put on a show for everyone! Or do you wanna get caught by someone? I love being caught with a hard cock slipping into my tight creamy puss.

The first time I had sex in public I was on the bus! I sucked his cock until his hot sticky load sprayed all over the seats and me! He was the oldest man I’d ever been with!

Well, that was until old Mr. Reynolds caught me masturbating at my desk. He made me stay after class of course. He said I needed to be punished for being so naughty! The way he looked at me when he said that almost made me cream my little panties then and there!

After class, when he was sure we were alone, he forced his big hard cock deep into my virgin ass! I was so embarrassed about how excited it made me! When he finished ” punishing” me, I was so excited I begged him to do it again. That’s when he forced me down on my knees and made me wrap my lips around his still huge and throbbing cock.

As I was going to town on Mr. Reynold’s big dick, I glanced toward the door and noticed Wallace, the weird janitor staring in through the window and playing with himself. I smiled and sucked that cock even harder. My addiction of being a exhibitionist was born from that moment on!

I love being watched and getting caught and punished! I also developed somewhat of a taste for staying after school, and helping the janitors “make their rounds” as they liked to call it.

OMG I am such a cum slut. Don’t you want to make me your Creamy Teen Candie slut?

Creamie Dreams
Candie

No comments:

Post a Comment