Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cant wait to hear from you!

As you know I love fucking in public. The possibilties of being caught are endless....and often, very pleasurable! Depending of course on who catches you.* Giggling* What I am hoping for most is that when I go on line at Nite Flirt (VERY SOON) that all my callers tell me their nasty dirty naughty fantasies so I can go out and try them on for pleasure!

See my boyfriend had a fantasy one time. He wanted me to sneak into the mens room with him and suck his cock till he spurted those lovely juices all over me.....so of course I did....but I made sure we were caught! Before I snuck in the bathroom, I saw this huge dude and wiggled my little finger at him. You just know he had to follow me into the mens room. When he walked in while I was sucking my boyfriend, my boyfriend paniced a bit, but I just smiled and lifted my skirt up for the nice man to see my naked twat and started sucking my boyfriends dick. That dude had a huge cock and he fucked me hard while I slurped up and down on my boyfriend. My boyfriend didn’t say a word the whole time, but when he came it was the biggest load I had ever seen him shoot! The big dude really pounded my cunt like a jackhammer then. I came so hard that day!

So thats what I want to do again and again. I love fucking in public and want to hear all about your fantasies! Call me on Night Flirt and tell me your fantasy and we will enjoy the pleasures. Maybe I’ll go and live it out for you. If its really good I ll even share it on my blog giving you credit due for my pleasure!

Looking forward to publically enjoying you!

Cum make me ,
Creamie Candie

No comments:

Post a Comment